Bank of America Routing Number: Bank of America ABA Routing Transit Numbers & Locations Near Me.
Bank of America is one of the most popular banks in USA. If you have a Bank Account with Bank of America, you must know Bank of America Routing Number of your Home Branch. A Routing Number is a Nine Digit Number allotted to all branches of every bank in United States. All Public and Private Banks of USA are required to obtain Routing Number for their bank branches across the country. The Routing Transit Number is provided by American Bankers’ Association as per rules.
The Routing Number is useful for you when you want to perform a transaction. Here we provide Bank of America Routing Number for all branches across the country.
Bank of America Routing Number (Branch wise List)
Bank of America Routing Numbers List for Paper Transaction, Electronic Transaction and Wire Transfer is mentioned below:
|State/Region of Bank of America Branch||Bank of America Routing Number|
|Electronic Transaction (Direct Deposit/ Automatic Payment)||Wire Transfer|
|Illinois – South||081904808||081904808||026009593|
|Illinois – North||071000505||071000505||026009593|
|Illinois – Chicago Metro||071103619||081904808||026009593|
|Indiana Accounts opened online with Bank of America before 8/23/2008||051000017||051000017||026009593|
|Indiana Accounts opened online with Bank of America after 8/23/2008||081904808||081904808||026009593|
|All other Indiana accounts||071214579||071214579||026009593|
|Michigan Accounts opened online with Bank of America before 8/23/2008||051000017||051000017||026009593|
|Michigan Accounts opened online with Bank of America after 8/23/2008||081904808||081904808||026009593|
|All other Michigan accounts||072000805||072000805||026009593|
|Missouri East/St. Louis||081000032||081000032||026009593|
|Missouri West/Kansas City||101000035||081000032||026009593|
How to Find Bank of America Routing Number of on Check
You can also find Bank of America Routing Number on Bank’s Check. The Routing Transit Number is situated at bottom left corner of Check with both sides symbol as mentioned in above picture. Please note that the Routing Number on Check belongs to a particular branch of Bank of America. Each branch has different ABA RTN (Routing Number).
The Routing Number given on Check is valid for Paper Transaction only. If you want the Routing Transit Number for Electronic Transaction or Wire Transfer, you cannot find it on Check.
Find Bank of America Routing Number through Online Banking Login
You must have Registered for Online Banking Facility to use this service. Bank of America provides all useful services to its customers through Online Banking at www.bankofamerica.com. You can easily find out your Routing Number by following the steps given below:
- Log on to Bank of America’s website at www.bankofamerica.com.
- Enter your Online ID and Passcode as mentioned.
- Click on Login button to Sign In to your Online Banking Account.
- Select Information & Services tab to proceed.
- The Routing Number (ABA RTN) will be displayed on your device screen.
- Check and note down your Bank of America’s Routing Number.
Find Routing Number through Bank of America Customer Care
Bank of America Customer Care Number is always active and happy to help its customers. If you don’t have access to internet at this time, you should contact the Customer Care and ask them Bank of America’s Routing Number. Remember that you will have to provide your Name, Account Number and some important details to get Routing Number of a particular branch of Bank of America.
- Bank of America Customer Care Number: 800-432-1000 (English)
- Bank of America Customer Care Number: 1-800-688-6086 (Spanish)
- Bank of America Customer Care Number: 800-288-4408 (TTY/TDD)
- Bank of America Customer Care Number: 1-800-933-6262 (Technical Query)
Bank of America Customer Care Timings
Automated Service: 24/7 Available
Customer Care Executive: 8:00AM to 11:00PM (Monday to Friday), 08:00AM to 08:00PM (Saturday & Sunday)
Find Bank of America Near Me
Whenever you need to perform a banking transaction, you must find the Bank nearby you. Bank of America has hundreds of bank branches and finance centers across whole United States. You know the exact location of Bank of America Branch in your state. But when you need to visit Bank Branch in other state, you have to search it online.
When you search a branch or finance center of Bank of America, you should also check banking hours. Because Bank of America has different timings for different bank branches. In case you reach at Bank Branch during closing hours, it will waste your time. So it is advisable to check Bank Timings along with location at the time of searching Bank of America near you.
How to find Bank of America Branch/Finance Center Near Me
Follow the steps given below to find your nearby Branch/Finance Center of Bank of America:
- Go to Bank of America’s Website at www.bankofamerica.com.
- Find out Locations on the top of the page and click on it.
- Select the tab Find Locations with and choose type of Branch/Finance Center you wish to search.
- Then go to Search Bar and enter Address, ZIP Code or Landmark.
- Click on Search button to find out Bank of America Branch/Finance Center near your place.
- Note down the Branch Address and Work Timings.
How to find Bank of America ATM Near Me
You can find Bank of America ATM or Cardless ATM through procedure given below:
- Open Bank of America’s Website at www.bankofamerica.com.
- Select Locations link go to relevant page.
- Click on the tab Find Locations with and select type of ATM under ATM Services.
- Enter Address or Landmark or ZIP Code in Search Box and click on Search button.
- The List of Bank of America ATMs will be shown on your screen.
- Save and note down ATM Address which is suitable for you.
Bank of America was founded in the year 1903 on 17th October by Amadeo Giannini. At that time, it was named as Bank of Italy. After 25 years of establishing, Bank of Italy renamed as Bank of America. The Bank started its journey from San Francisco and at present it has covered whole United States and 40 other countries of the world.
Bank of America provides large number of products and services to people/companies to help them achieve their financial goals. The Bank of America earns revenue through Consumer Banking, Global Banking, Wealth and Investment Management etc. Currently, more than 47 Million People are Bank of America’s Customers using its services through 4600 Finance Centers and 15900 ATMs.
All the information about Bank of America Routing Number mentioned above are true as per best of our knowledge. In case you have a doubt on any detail of Bank of America Routing Transit Number (ABA RTN), Bank Branch/Finance Center Near Me or ATM Location, kindly contact Bank of America Customer Care Number or visit official website at www.bankofamerica.com.