Wells Fargo Routing Number – Wells Fargo Bank ABA Routing Transit Numbers and ATM Locations Near Me:
You should have your Wells Fargo Routing Number to complete your transaction smoothly. Wells Fargo Routing Number useful for all the Customers who want to transfer funds to someone. With help of Routing Transit Number (ABA/RTN), the Bank can recognize sending and receiving branch details. If you wish to utilize Wire Transfer Service, please verify the Wells Fargo Routing Number before applying the same in Transaction. In order to get your Routing Transit Number, you must know your Account Type and State Name. Wells Fargo Bank provides its Routing Number details on its website at www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Routing Number (State wise Routing/ABA Numbers List)
Here you can find Wells Fargo Routing Numbers for all regions of United States.
|Wells Fargo Bank ABA Routing Transit Numbers|
|State/Region of Wells Fargo Bank Branch||Wells Fargo Routing Number|
|American Forces Abroad||121042882|
|District of Columbia||54001220|
|North Mariana Islands||121042882|
Find Routing Number on Wells Fargo Bank’s Check
Wells Fargo Routing Number is also printed on its Check. You should refer the front side of Bank’s Check to find your Routing Transit Number. As shown in above picture, Wells Fargo Bank’s Check contains ABA/Routing Number, your Account Number and Check Number.
The Wells Fargo Routing Number is situated on left side at bottom of the Check. Just after that, your Bank Account Number (nine digits) is displayed and at the end, the four digit Check Number. Please remember that the Routing Number given on your Check is applicable to your Home Branch of Wells Fargo Bank.
Find Wells Fargo Routing Number through Online Banking Login
Wells Fargo Online Banking is available for all Customers. With help of Online Banking, you can Access your Account Activity, Track your Money, Set up Alerts, View Documents Online and much more. You can also check Wells Fargo Routing Number through Online Banking Login. But you must Enroll yourself for Online Banking before start using the service.
Wells Fargo Online Banking Registration is available Online on its website at www.wellsfargo.com. You have to provide your personal details to Enroll for Online Banking Facility. After completion of Registration, just follow the steps given below to check Wells Fargo Routing Number.
- Log on to Wells Fargo Bank’s Website at www.wellsfargo.com.
- Go to Banking Section and select Online Banking link.
- Find Sign On option at the top of the page and select it.
- Enter your User Name and Password, then click on Sign On button.
- After Login, select Account Summary and Activity.
- Search Bank details and check Routing Number.
- Note down the Routing Transit Number of Wells Fargo Bank.
Find Wells Fargo Routing Number on Bank’s Website
You can find out Wells Fargo Bank Routing Number even if you don’t have Online Banking Account. The Routing Transit Number is available for Wells Fargo Bank’s Customers without Login. All you need to do is visit Bank’s Website and follow the procedure given below to find your Routing Number.
- Go to Wells Fargo Bank’s Website at www.wellsfargo.com.
- Select Banking Section and click on Routing Number under Popular Links head.
- Tick the Answer as Routing Number from given options.
- Say YES/NO if you wish to use this Routing Number to receive a Wire Transfer.
- Now answer the question: If it’s Wire Transfer, is it inside the United States or Outside?
- Your Routing Number will be displayed on screen, note it down.
- When you give NO to Wire Transfer, you need to select your Account Type and State Name to Know the Routing Number.
Find Routing Number through Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care
Wells Fargo Bank provides 24 Hours Active Customer Service for Routing Number and other issues. If you have any problem with Bank’s product or service, you should contact Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care Number. Wells Fargo Customer Service is available through Contact Number, Secure Email and Direct Appointment with Bank Branch.
You should call Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care Number to get help & support regarding General Banking, Online Banking and to Report Fraud. The Customer Service Executive will listen to your issue carefully, ask you some personal details and then resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care Number (General Banking): 1-800-869-3557
- Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care Number (Online Banking): 1-800-956-4442
- Wells Fargo Bank Emergency Number: 1-800-TO-WELLS i.e. 1-800-869-3557
Find Wells Fargo Bank Location Near Me
When you are travelling on a business tour or family tour, you need money at anytime. Wells Fargo Bank Branches and ATMs are available at all states and regions of United States. You can find the Bank Locations and 24 Hour ATM near your place. Wells Fargo provides Free Bank/ATM Locator Service on its website at www.wellsfargo.com.
With help of Online Locator, you can find out Wells Fargo Bank Branch near you with complete address and working hours. The Bank ATMs are open for 24 Hours, but Bank Branches have limited working hours, so please check the timings before you visit Wells Fargo Bank Branch.
How to find Wells Fargo Bank Location Near Me
Follow the steps mentioned below to find Wells Fargo Bank near you.
- Go to Wells Fargo Bank’s Website at www.wellsfargo.com.
- Select the link ATMs/Locations given on top of the page.
- Navigate to ATM and Banking Locations.
- Choose your desired option to define your exact need under Narrow Your Search.
- Enter your Address/Landmark/ZIP Code/City or State.
- Click on Search button to proceed.
- The List of Wells Fargo Bank Branches near your location will be displayed on screen.
- Note down the Address and Timings of your convenient Bank Branch.
How to find Wells Fargo ATM Location Near Me
Follow the steps given below to Locate Wells Fargo ATM near you.
- Open Wells Fargo Bank’s Website at www.wellsfargo.com.
- Select ATMs/Locations option to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Narrow Your Search heading and tick ATM Drive up and 24 Hour ATM options.
- Now enter your Address/Landmark/State/City or ZIP Code and click on Search button.
- Wells Fargo Bank ATMs List will appear on screen.
- Check the list and note down Address of nearest ATMs.
Wells Fargo Bank is a huge banking and financial company of United States. The Bank has around 15000+ ATMs and more than 8300 Bank Branches in whole country. Wells Fargo Bank offers various products & services regarding Banking, Loans & Credit, Investment, Retirement Plans, Wealth Management and much more.
Wells Fargo Bank was founded on 18th March 1852 by Henry Wells and William Fargo. The Bank has its headquarters at San Francisco, California, United States. But Wells Fargo operates Banking Services in 35 countries across the world. Wells Fargo Advisors and Wells Fargo Securities are subsidiary companies of Wells Fargo.
There are many achievements gained by Wells Fargo Bank i.e. it was named Most Valuable Bank of World in February 2014. Wells Fargo was given 7th Rank in Largest Public Companies in World by Forbes Magazine Global 2000. In 2015, Wells Fargo ranked 7th Most Respected Company and 22nd Most Admired Company.
All the information about Wells Fargo Routing Number given above is true and authentic. In case you have a query/issue with Wells Fargo Bank Routing Number or ABA/Transit Number, Wells Fargo Bank/ATM Locations near your place etc., kindly contact Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care Number or visit Bank’s official website at www.wellsfargo.com.