Find your Comerica Bank Routing Number and Comerica Bank Branches, ATMs Near Me:
Check Comerica Bank Routing Number: Here we provide Comerica Bank ABA Routing Number for different states and branches in United States, so that you can easily find your Comerica Bank Routing Transit Number and use the same in your financial transaction.
Comerica Incorporated is a very popular bank in the United States. Customers who have a Bank Account with Comerica, are often searching for Comerica Bank Routing Number. Because the Comerica ABA Routing Number is compulsory to provide to perform a financial transaction through Comerica Bank. Whenever you want to send or receive money, you need to provide your 9 Digit Comerica Bank Routing Number.
List of Comerica Bank Routing Number
Comerica Bank has separate Routing Numbers for different states of United States of America as follows:
|Routing Number||Bank Branch Name||Branch Address*||State Name
& Zip Code
|067012099||COMERICA BANK – FLORIDA||PO BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|072000096||COMERICA BANK – MICHIGAN||PO BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|072000339||COMERICA BANK||PO BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|072401064||COMERICA BANK||P.O BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|072404485||COMERICA BANK||P O BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|072404786||COMERICA BANK||P O BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|COMERICA BANK||P O BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|072413133||COMERICA BANK||P.O. BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|072413256||COMERICA BANK||P O BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|111925074||COMERICA BANK||PO BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|113015584||COMERICA BANK||PO BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|111000753||COMERICA BANK – TEXAS||P O BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
|121137522||COMERICA BANK – CALIFORNIA and ARIZONA||P.O. BOX 75000 DETROIT||Michigan, 48275|
*Bank Address mentioned in above table may be different than your Comerica Bank Branch Address.
Comerica Bank Routing Numbers 111000753 for Texas and 121137522 for Arizona & California can be used for Electronic ACH Transactions and Wire Transfer. You should contact Comerica Bank Customer Care to know if all Routing Numbers mentioned above support ACH and Wire Transfer.
How to find Comerica Bank Routing Number on Check
The Comerica Bank Routing Number is generally mentioned on its Check. So you can easily find out your Comerica Bank Branch’s ABA Routing Number by referring the front side of your Check. Comerica Bank Routing Number is situated on left corner at bottom of the check as displayed in above picture.
On your Comerica Bank Check, you will see ABA Routing Number, your Bank Account Number and Check Number. The Routing Number provided on Bank’s Check is useful for paper transaction only. In case you want to perform ACH/Electronic Transaction or Fedwire/Wire Transfer, you should refer the List of Comerica Bank Routing Number given above.
Find Comerica Bank Routing Number through Online Banking Login
Comerica Bank provides Online Banking Service to all Customers who have a Bank Account with it. With help of Online Banking Login, you can check your Bank Account Balance and other details from your home, office or any other place. In addition, you can find Comerica Bank Routing Number by Login to Comerica Online Banking Portal.
*Kindly follow the simple steps given below to find Comerica Bank Routing Number Online:
- Go to Comerica Bank Official Website at www.comerica.com.
- Find out Online Banking section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Tools and Resources, then click on the link Log into Comerica Web Banking.
- Enter your User ID, Password and click on LOGIN button to proceed.
- Select Accounts or Overview section and look for Routing Number.
- Save your Comerica Bank ABA Routing Number for record and more use.
Please note that you can Login to Comerica Online Banking Portal only after Registration. In case you are a first time user, you need to Complete your Registration Process, only then you will be able to Login to your Comerica Online Banking Account and View Comerica Bank ABA Routing Number.
Get your Comerica Bank Routing Number by Calling its Customer Care Number
We have mentioned all Routing Numbers of Comerica Bank, still you can contact Comerica Bank Customer Care Number for more information. In case you don’t find your Branch’s Routing Number here or you have a doubt, just call the Comerica Bank Customer Care and ask them everything you want to know about your ABA Routing Transit Number.
- Eastern Time Zone: 800 266 3742 Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm ET
- Central Time Zone: 800 925 2160 Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm CT
- Mountain/Pacific Time Zone: 800 522 2265 Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm PT
- Hearing Impaired: TDD 800 822 6546 Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm ET
When you call on Comerica Bank Customer Care Number, you need to provide Your Name, Your Bank Account Number, Your/Concerned Branch Name and other information as asked by the Customer Service Representative. Thereafter, the he/she will provide you Comerica Bank Routing Number, kindly note it down for personal reference.
How to find Comerica Bank Location Near Me
You know your Comerica Bank Branch Address, because you have opened your Bank Account there. But Comerica Incorporated has more than 591 Bank Branches and hundreds of ATMs in various parts of the United States. So you may not know the Location of all Banking Centers of Comerica Bank, but you can find out your desired Branch or ATM location through Comerica Bank’s Website.
How to Find Comerica Bank Branch/Banking Center Near Me:
- Log on to Comerica Bank’s Official Website at www.comerica.com.
- Find and Select Locations link given on top of home page.
- Navigate to Filter Locations section and select Banking Centers option for branch.
- Enter your desired location name i.e. city, landmark, region or zip code.
- Click on GO button to find your nearby Comerica Bank Branches or Banking Centers.
- Note down the Address, Phone Number and Work Timings of your concerned Bank Branch.
How to Find Comerica Bank 24 Hour ATM Near Me
- Log on to Comerica Bank’s Website at www.comerica.com.
- Select Locations section to open Bank Locator Page.
- Go to Location Filters and select 24 Hour ATMs.
- Enter your city, landmark or zip code and click on GO button to proceed.
- Your nearby Comerica Bank ATMs will be shown on map and the address will appear downwards.
- Check the nearest ATMs locations and note down their addresses for your convenience.
All the information mentioned above about Comerica Bank Routing Number is true and fair as per our knowledge and research. We do not claim each & every detail to be 100% authentic, please verify the Comerica Bank ABA Routing Number with your Bank Branch before using it in any transaction. In case you have a query or doubt on any of the details provided here, kindly contact your Comerica Bank Customer Care Number or log on to official website at www.comerica.com.